Date(s) - 19/11/2016
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Indoor rowing has hit North Bay! UCanRow2 and Fitness 705 are bringing indoor rowing certification to North Bay on Nov. 19. Learn to teach on the Concept2 Indoor Rower, the gold standard of indoor and on-water rowers alike. Not into teaching? No problem. We’ll help you improve your own rowing technique to hit your next PR or prepare to meet your own fitness goals, whatever they might be.
This one-day class includes lecture, workouts and individualized video review and coaching on your rowing technique. Get ready to sweat, we’ll also give you workouts and skills drills you can take back to your gym.
Cost: US$295 (Group discounts are available, credit cards and PayPal accepted)
The course covers:
– The fundamentals of rowing workouts – with opportunities to try them yourself!
– Optimal rowing technique, spotting and correcting common errors
– Using the rowing machine to reach peak performance faster
– How on-water rowers and coaches can apply their skills to group indoor rowing
– Maintenance of the Concept2 rowing machine and how to make it last a lifetime
– Sample workouts: Do them in class then take them back to your gym
Join us and up your rowing game!