Date(s) - 01/04/2018 - 31/03/2019
Please fill out the form below to request a Direct Observation Evaluation to complete your coach certification. Before requesting an evaluation and submitting payment, please ensure that you have completed the following steps FIRST. You will not be matched with a Coach Evaluator until these steps are complete.
- Complete the Learn to Row workshop
- Register as a coach and pay registration fee ($25) for the current year
- Upload completed portfolio to the Coach Education Database* – must include a copy of your PCOC, Emergency Action Plan, and lesson plan
- Complete the MED online evaluation (found under the ‘eLearning’ tab of your Locker profile)
* If you do not have access to the Coach Education Database, please email email@example.com to request access.
ROWONTARIO has received a grant from RCA to support the cost of coach evaluations this year. For this reason, the Learn to Row Evaluation has been discounted from $150 (+ HST) to $50 (+ original HST). This evaluation price is only available until the grant money has run out and applies to non-challenge evaluations ONLY. It is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure you select the correct ticket when requesting your evaluation.
***FOR THOSE CHALLENGING THE LEARN TO ROW EVALUATION.***
Please fill out the form below to request a Direct Observation Evaluation to complete your coach certification. Please make sure you have completed the above Steps #2 & #3 FIRST. You will not be matched with a Coach Evaluator until these two steps are complete.
The cost of each evaluation attempt is $150 +HST for Learn to Row.
***Receive 60% of your course fee OR 70% for workshop and evaluation fee back through Quest for Gold! CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary.***