Date(s) - 14/09/2019 - 15/09/2019
Don Rowing Club
Before completing the form below, please log in here.
This is a GUARANTEED workshop – there is no risk of cancellation due to low registration numbers.
In the RCA Coach stream, coaches are guided through course curriculum and practical exercises focused on coaching beginner and intermediate rowers in their first years of competition. Getting athletes off on the right foot by guiding them through stage-by-stage progressions in technical, tactical, psychological, physical and lifestyle skills is critical to their long-term participation in the sport, be in junior, young adult, or masters rowers.
RCA Coach Weekend #2 includes classroom curriculum facilitated by a trained RCA Coach Developer, as well as practical, hands-on experience in the following modules:
- Analyze Performance – Technique
- Support the Athlete in Training – Teaching and Learning
- Analyze Performance – Equipment
- Analyze Performance – Testing and Monitoring
- Design a Sport Program
- Movement Screen and Strength Training
- Analyze Race Performance
- Support the Competitive Experience
Before You Register:
- Complete RCA Weekend #1
- Actively coach for 6+ months after completing RCA Weekend #1 before registering for RCA Weekend #2
Before the Course:
- Complete the RCA Coach Practical Coaching Assignment and bring a hardcopy with you to the workshop RCA Coach Practical Assignment
September 14 & 15, 2019– exact time TBC
Cost: $200 + HST
Course registration closes at 2:00 pm on September 9th, 2019.
For more information, please contact Operations Coordinator, Shelby Harding, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance with website registration, please email email@example.com.
Receive 60% of your course fee OR 70% for workshop and evaluation fee back through Quest for Gold! CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary.