RCA Learn to Row Coaching WorkshopStarts01Apr ’23
Event Dates Apr 01 - Apr 01, 2023
Host Hanlan Boat Club
Venue Cooper Koo Family YMCA
Location Toronto, Ont.
RCA Learn to Row Coach is an NCCP-Instruction pathway best suited for coaches working with beginner rowers and/or those not preparing for competition.
Pre-requisites for Attending:
* Participants may register and secure their place in the workshop, prior to completing the pre-requisites. The following must be completed before attending the workshop, in order to get course credit.
- Create an account and register with RCA as a coach (membership.rowingcanada.org)
- Register in “The Locker” (thelocker.coach.ca)
- Obtain/verify Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) and provide to your Club
- Complete NCCP Coach Initiation in Sport eLearning Module (https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#CIS-E)
- Complete RCA Rowing Essentials eLearning Module (https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#ROW-RE-E)
- Complete MED module (https://coach.ca/nccp-make-ethical-decisions)
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm (approx.)
Clinician: Connor Elsdon & Iain Wilson
Before March 24 at 12pm – Early Bird Registration – $110+HST
After March 24 at 12pm – $135+HST
Any questions about this clinic should be directed to Kate Savage.