National Jury Applications
Rowing Canada Aviron is planning the selection of the national umpire juries for the following regattas in 2020:
- Cascadia Rowing Canada Aviron Masters Championships (Burnaby, BC – July 17-19)
- Royal Canadian Henley Regatta (St. Catharines, Ont. – Aug. 4-9)
- RCA National Rowing Championships & Canada Cup Regatta (Location in Southern Ontario TBD – Sept. 17-20)
- Canadian University Rowing Association Championships (St. Catharines, Ont. – Nov. 7-8)
Please find below the documents associated with National Regatta Jury Selection:
- Row Ontario Principles for Nomination to National Juries
- Jury Support Program – National Regattas
- Jury Support Program – Royal Canadian Henley Regatta
- RCA Criteria for Appointment as Chief Umpire and Deputy Chief Umpire for National Regattas and Canada Games
All umpires who submit a Jury Nomination Form will be contacted by the Row Ontario Umpires Committee no later than Feb. 20, 2020 to confirm whether the nomination was submitted to RCA for consideration.
The RCA Umpire Committee will communicate its decision to umpires who have been selected for National Juries no later than April 4, 2020.