Row Ontario Seeks Two Developing Coaches for CSG Mentorship Program
In advance of the 2021 Canada Summer Games, Row Ontario is looking for two developing coaches, one male and one female, to participate in a 2021 Canada Summer Games Coach/Program Planning mentorship program.
The purpose of the mentorship program is to give interested individuals the opportunity to be involved in the design and planning of the 2021 CSG program. Recognizing that it is difficult for coaches to develop experience in this area, Row Ontario has committed to offering this opportunity. The successful candidates will work with Head Coach Dr. Amanda Schweinbenz and Manager of High Performance, Chris Marshall in this regard. Much of the work will be done electronically to reduce travel, but face-to-face meetings may occur at scheduled events.
Please note this is an unpaid position and should not be confused with any other coaching or administrative roles for the 2021 Canada Summer Games (CSG).
In order to be eligible, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of RCA Performance Coach in-training
- Comply with Row Ontario coach requirements including:
- Active registration with a Row Ontario Member Club in the “Coach” role
- Pleasure Craft Operators Card
- NCCP Coach Initiation in Sport online module
- Recent Enhanced Police Information Check or Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last two years
- Respect in Sport Certification
- Standard First Aid & CPR C Certification
Interested individuals are asked to submit their expression of interest to both High Performance, Chris Marshall (email@example.com) and Head Coach Amanda Schweinbenz (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to March 14, 2020.